This Policy is applicable whenever you use any of the Services (as defined below) offered by CyberLight Game Studio Ltd. or any of its affiliates (collectively referred to as "we" and other forms of the pronoun "we" or "CLGS"). 2. Definition of Services
The purpose of this Policy is to provide you with information about how we collect, use, process, and disclose Personal Data that you provide to us when you use our websites and applications, our games and products, social media channels, customer and technical support, and any other services provided by "CLGS" that may be hosted on video game digital distribution services, downloaded or streamed to your device ("Services"). 3. What Personal Data may CyberLight Game Studio collect?
We may collect, use, store, and disclose various types of personal data about you, namely:
- Contact Data: delivery address, email address, and phone numbers.
- Content Data: including information stored on your device, such as your friends list and login details.
- Employment Data: including any personal information you provide or attach to your application when you apply for one of our vacancies.
- Identity Data: names, usernames, or similar identifiers (e.g. platform identification codes used on your device or used for in-game currency), date of birth, gender.
- Marketing/Communication Data: including your preferences for receiving marketing materials from us and our third parties, your communication preferences.
- Profile Data: including your username and password, purchase history, your interests, preferences, reviews, competitions, survey responses and information you provide when you contact our support team.
- Technical Data: including Internet Protocol (IP) address, login information, browser and extension information, time zone, operating system, platform, and other technologies on the devices you use to access our Services.
- Transaction Data: including information about payments received, payments sent, and purchases.
- Usage Data: including information and preferences about how you use our Services (such as your game history, game scores, and levels achieved
(This data is collectively referred to as "Personal Data").
We may also collect, use, store, and disclose Aggregated Data, such as statistical or demographic data, for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your Personal Data, but is not considered Personal Data because this data does not reveal (directly or indirectly) your identity.
We do not collect Special Category Personal Data about you (including information about your race or ethnicity, religious, political, or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, and health information). 4. Purposes of using Personal Data
5. Transfer of Personal Data to Third Parties
- To provide and manage the Services, including for the purposes of providing online leaderboards, matching opponents, and finding friends;
- To offer relevant content and personalized/targeted advertising;
- To analyze and provide statistics about the use of the Services;
- To analyze technical statistics about game performance and improve game quality.
- To prevent and counteract obviously unethical and illegal behavior, use of the Services for improper purposes;
- To send personalized newsletters and promotional materials;
- To process job applications.
We may engage subcontractors to collect and process your Personal Data on our behalf and for our benefit in order to provide certain services, such as sending emails and processing payments. These subcontractors may be located in various countries, including countries outside the European Union, the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. When we transfer Personal Data to our subcontractors, we take appropriate measures under contractual arrangements to protect Personal Data. 6. Refusal to provide Personal Data
If we are required to collect Personal Data by law or under the terms of a contract you have entered into with us, and you do not provide that data when requested, we may not be able to fulfill the contract we have entered into or are attempting to enter into with you (for example, if it is necessary to provide you with the Services). In this case, we may have to cancel the Services, and/or you may not be able to use certain Services or features. 7. Opting out of receiving marketing communications
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing communications at any time. Opting out of receiving marketing communications will not affect Personal Data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service use, or other transactions. 8. Use of Personal Data for unrelated purposes
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it. If we are required to use your Personal Data for other purposes, we will notify you and explain the legal basis for doing so. If required or permitted by law, we may process your Personal Data without your knowledge or consent. 9. How your Personal Data is collected
We use a variety of methods to collect Personal Data, including: 9.1 Direct interaction
You may provide us with your Identity Data when:
9.2 Publicly Available Data and Social Media Data
- apply for and/or use our Services, including subscribing to publications, newsletters, and downloading or registering for the Service (or when you become a beta tester, influencer, or tester);
- create an account (or profile) for our Services, including when you download patches and demos;
- participate in contests, competitions, events, or surveys or create/submit content as a user of our Services;
- make a purchase (from online stores or purchase virtual items in games) or request that marketing information, including personalized or targeted promotional materials, be sent to you;
- contact our support team, request technical assistance, provide feedback, or apply for one of our job openings.
You may provide Personal Data when you post it to publicly accessible areas of our Services or share it with other users of the Services or third parties (collectively, "User Submissions") in games, online forums, blogs, discussion platforms, public user profiles or other similar forums on our Services, such as chat rooms ("Forums"). The data you disclose in Forums becomes publicly available and may be read or used by other users of the Services. We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you may share your User Submissions. Therefore, if you disclose Personal Data in the Forums, you do so at your own risk, and we are not responsible for the use of such Personal Data by third parties. 9.3 Automated Technologies, Cookies, Analytical Measurement Tools, and Other Technologies
When you use our Services, we may automatically collect Personal Data about your equipment, actions, and behavior patterns or Personal Data (including Usage Data). We collect this data using cookies and other similar technologies. 9.4 Third Parties
We may receive Personal Data about you from various third parties. 10. Protecting your Personal Information
CLGS takes a variety of measures to ensure the security of your Personal Data. 11. Contact Information
If you have any questions regarding the Policy, please contact us: email@example.com